Sights and local activities
- The harbour is situated very close to Faaborgs charming city centre.
- There are many things to experience when you visit Faaborg, for example a vintage railway, golf, shopping, beautiful nature and quiet beeches.
- Within easy reach of Faaborg, you will be able to taste locally brewed beer from one of the local micro breweries. Or you may choose to visit Egeskov Castle, climb trees in the grounds of Holstenshuus or pay a visit to Konnerup, the producer of luxury chocolates.
- You are not allowed to swim in the harbour, but east of the harbour and very close by you will find the harbour bath and the lovely beach Klinten. Both places have blue flag status and fresh, clean water.
- Øhavsstien, is a coastal path that follows the coast along the entire South Funen Archipelago and offers beautiful and varied scenery for trekking.
- For further inspiration visit Faaborg Tourist Office
Faaborg Tourist Office
Tel. +45 72 53 18 18
Active holiday in Faaborg
Surrounded by the archipelago, Svanninge Bakker and the manor landscape, the surrounding offers a truly unique nature and is ideal for active experiences. Whether you are riding, hiking, cycling, mountain biking or kayaking, Faaborg is one of Denmark's best OUTdoor destinations - and playground.
Se more on VisitFaaborg